Yep...it's always money!

Hi Gang..................

Here is a question with some vague info to go on..............

I do mostly Theatrical Photography.

I shoot a fair amount of Head Shots.

I normally charge a modest sitting fee.
(very modest)
I may shoot around 50-60 shots in a basic sitting.

They get a low resolution CD of proofs.

Then I charge for prints(of course)

I have on occasion have sold a retouched
image on CD to the customer with a release
form so they can get this image printed any where.

Explaining that the quality that they get may not be as
good as I offer, but if they need basic photos to send out
with résumés or to include have at an audition it would
be ok.

The question is..........

What is a good price to charge for this image?

I am not talking about selling retouched images
of every shot in the sitting , but what is a good price
for one image.

Yes if they want a number of images I may offer a discount.

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx