RE: a camera story

There were lots of Americans and Canadians there. One young woman had a camera like mine but was using a 500 mm telephoto to take birds (hand held). I’ve seen these for sale at £1000. I was jealous. I might be able to afford the mirror lens version from Mr Cad. I think it is called a “Cadiotropic” (sp) lens.

Reply from Chris

http://www.chrisspages.co.uk

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn Dalrymple
Sent: 26 June 2008 20:25
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: a camera story

Hi Chris,

A lesson learned, huh?  You were astute enough to take a back up camera and the trip wasn't wasted after all.  And it is very nice that you took your mother on a day trip.  I know she certainly must have enjoyed the outing.

How fortunate for you to live so close to Stonehenge (107 miles compared to getting there from California, USA)

Marilyn