a camera story

You recall that I told you I had bought a Cannon 450 D? Well I took it out for the first time yesterday and drove 107 miles to record Stonehenge. It did not work!

When I pressed the shutter it gave err 2.

It then said “this card is not formatted”.

“Cannot format – change card”

I changed the card – no different.

Later I found that by removing the card and putting it back the thing worked: DIRTY CONTACTS.

By that time I had left the monument and could not go back because of time and drove 107 miles home.

I found that I had sneezed on the card and once I cleaned it function of that card was restored.

I did get some pictures from my compact digital.

Mum came too and we borrowed a wheel chair so I could push her round. She took some shots with the compact….

I got no shots from my brand new 450 D that day!