Re: straight line response?

Agreed! Since when have we really taken anything marketing has had to say without they typical grain of salt.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:24 PM, ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert,

> Given that, why would we care a whole lot about the devices we use being
> linear?

Because I don't believe it and I think students should also question
such "absolutes" so I just wanted to be more confident myself that I was
not totally out in left field so to speak!

;)
andy

--
Robert Hall