RE: PF photographs on 10-27-07

Thanks Rene.  The foot was what caught my eye.  I'm glad it came out in focus despite the depth of field being very thin.

Rene Hales <Rene@xxxxxx> wrote:
Trevor Cunningham - Idul Fitri Pause
An interesting angle. I think the emphasis on the feet is fitting with the
work that gets done to make the taxi go.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer