RE: PF photographs on 10-27-07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 27 2007.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Rene M Hales - A Walk on Cannons Beach, Oregon, USA
I don't have any comments on this one.

Trevor Cunningham - Idul Fitri Pause
An interesting angle. I think the emphasis on the feet is fitting with the
work that gets done to make the taxi go.

Jim Snarski - Point Arena Light
Nice aerial shot. Thanks also for sharing the history of the lighthouse.

Dan Mitchell - End of the line
I like the colors and the mood. I am not sure about the angle of view. Also
think I would have like the lower edge of the hearth on the right in the
picture.

Emily L. Ferguson - Waiting for rain
The shot does not seem to be in focus. I enjoyed the back and forth on the
harvesting of the cranberries.

Marilyn Dalrymple -
Very nice set up. I like the colors and textures and your composition. The
fabric and the leafy vase work well together.

Christopher Strevens - Lines and Lines and Lines
Chris, I like the previous one better.

Roy Miller - Bird Of Prey
Funny message and this bird really looks like he means business.

Thanks to all the worker bees for posting another gallery.

Rene