Re: anyone make the move to Leopard yet?

29 okt 2007 kl. 03.35 skrev lea murphy:

I've got it...just a bit chicken to install it on my mac dual core intel processor.

Programs I'm most worried about...Lightroom, PSCS2 and InDesign.

Anyone make the jump yet? I'm anxious to hear what any of you might have to say.

No, I´ve postponed it after reading Adobe´s info:  http://www.adobe.com/support/products/pdfs/leopardsupport.pdf

...and according to that pdf, PSCS2 under Leopard will be "likely to encounter issues for which there is no resolution".....

For what I use PS for, I feel no need to upgrade from CS2 to CS3, esp. since Lightroom can now do so much of the postprocessing well.  If I have to upgrade just to be able to run Leopard, it would triple the cost.

Lightroom *should* work OK under Leopard, but there have been several posts on different groups stating that the print module doesn´t work.

I´m in no hurry.  Tiger at 10.4.10 is mature and purring well under the hood....

Per Öfverbeck

http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"