Re: Postcards

I'm afraid I'm another one who's had a problem with Vista Print. As a matter of fact, it was so bad that I've been looking at using someone else when I need something. I ordered three different sets of business cards - all three were delivered within a couple of weeks - except that all three had a distinct purple tint. Nothing wrong with my files as I had calibrated everything beforehand. When I emailed them to complain and offer to send an example so that they could see the problem, I heard nothing. I emailed them four more times - nothing. I called and let them know that I was not a happy camper. After the phone call, I received one answer to my many emails. The new cards arrived about three weeks after.

In the past, their customer service has been great. But, for whatever reason, they really dropped the ball this time.

Sherie