Re: Postcards

I have had impeccable service from Vista Print and utterly consistent quality. I have relied on their standard designs and have not, for instance, asked them to incorporate one of my photos.

Can't believe it would be in their interests to outsource to home processors,  Their delivery charges to the UK are expensive but they are still bargains compared with the $80 equivalent prices I have been asked for batches of 200 from local printers.

Michael