Re: Center For Fine Art Photography

Hi everyone,

Well, I guess I really misinterpreted something about who "Andy" was and
what the juried competition re: Planes, Trains and Automobiles - how we
get around, from rickshaws to rockets   was concerned. Oh, well, I don't
think there is a way back from this misunderstanding so we'll go ahead
with a PhotoForum version of the matter.