From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:42 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Center For Fine Art Photography

Hi everyone,

Well, I guess I really misinterpreted something about who "Andy" was and
what the juried competition re: Planes, Trains and Automobiles - how we
get around, from rickshaws to rockets   was concerned. Oh, well, I don't
think there is a way back from this misunderstanding so we'll go ahead
with a PhotoForum version of the matter.

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 10/5/2007 11:36:20 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
> lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:
>
> Roy,
>
> Will you please fill us in on the transportation show  Andy's judging?
> Submission guidelines, etc. - or, has the due date past?
>
> AZ
>
> Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
> The Lookaround Book.
> Now  an E-book.
> _http://www.panoramacamera.us_ (http://www.panoramacamera.us)

> AZ, this is the link to the juried competion if the links  in the copied
CFAP