RE: PF exhibit on Oct 06, 2007

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 06 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

            Howard Leigh - Clock in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris

Yes we all go up and peer sometimes....

            D.L. Shipman -

Looks solarised. Nice tree.

            Dan Mitchell - Flowers

Yes the flowers are nice... The camera and your intelligent eye did the
rest.

            Roy Miller - Smokey The Cat

It must have taken ages to get smoky to do that, was it a tweety bird over
yonder?

            Qkano - Fenella / Abigail

I like the name but she is a bit too close for me. I don't like the space
behind, we were all taught to give her somewhere to look - but someone has
to be different!

            Emily L. Ferguson - Whirled Peace

Peace is the time nations prepare for war, so we have one as soon as the
recourses are there and ditto for our enemies so it looks the same after as
it did before.

            Christopher Strevens - How we lived

That is how.

            Bob Sull - Magee Boardwalk

I must admit I prefer the works of man or mankind as photographic objects.

There are no photographs enqueued for future updates of the weekly exhibit.
Hint! Hint!

I will send one tonight.

Chris.