Re: PF exhibit on Oct 06, 2007

A mixed bunch this week I'm afraid :o(

>            Howard Leigh - Clock in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris
OK, passing interest but shame about those horizontal struts you could not have avoided.

D.L. Shipman -
I'll get into trouble for saying it but this interests me without inspiring me. It's IR? It's well taken, It has an
unworldly feel
It has my curiousity but I still don't know if I actually like it ...

Flowers
I actually really like this one. Why is another matter  - not sure.
I guess the first thing is the unusual composition and the almost - but not quite - contrast between colour and
greyness.

Smokey The Cat
Why so small? Andy lets us use 700 pixels now!

Fenella / Abigail
Looks completely stuck up to me.

Whirled Peace
The story surrounding this is bigger than the picture.
A novelty item: thanks for sharing it with us.

>            Christopher Strevens - How we lived
Interesting: digital you say?
Amazing how billions of dollars of investment in developing the technology still results in out of focus (or is it
camera shake)
Other than that - perhaps in 100y from now this photo will be historically interesting, as long as someone has printed
out a hardcopy before the format goes out of favour.

Magee Boardwalk
How many times have I done that? Carried the wildlife lens and come back with scenery.
I really don't like the out of focus handrail bottom left.
I feel it needs some human or animal interest. I've seen some fantastic boardwalk photos ...

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/