From: Ken Sinclair <photo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 28, 2007 5:25 pm
Subject: Re: Single Tree notes
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 28-May-07, at 3:44 PM, Don Roberts wrote:

Mea culpa! Thanks for the clarifications. BTW, I
live near Amish
country with a lot of horse drawn equipment. I tried to
get out
and get a photo of a singletree - that is the piece of tack
between
a horse and a wagon - but also ran out of time on that
one. Now I
have a singletree and am puzzling what to do with it.
Don
Dang...

and here, for over 60 years I've always referred to "that" piece of tack, as a whippletree!

ken