Re: Single Tree notes

On 28-May-07, at 3:44 PM, Don Roberts wrote:

Mea culpa! Thanks for the clarifications. BTW, I live near Amish country with a lot of horse drawn equipment. I tried to get out and get a photo of a singletree - that is the piece of tack between a horse and a wagon - but also ran out of time on that one. Now I have a singletree and am puzzling what to do with it.
Don

Dang...

and here, for over 60 years I've always referred to "that" piece of tack, as a whippletree!

ken