Single Tree notes

The PhotoForum members' theme based exhibit, SINGLE TREE, was installed May 26 2007. It is ready for visitation at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-tree/

Andy, you started something really, really nice here. Number of very good photos with a wide variety of approaches. I don't have time to comment on all right now but have a question or comment or two. Herschel, I can't find the tree. Did I miss correspondence that this was for regular gallery? J Michael Sullivan, you have the outstanding image of the gallery in my opinion. It is a coincidence that I was working on a shot done exactly the same way for this gallery but didn't get it done in time. It will go to the regular gallery. I like yours much better than mine.

Is this to be an ongoing exhibit that we can continue to contribute to or will this be taken down and a new themed gallery take its place? And, for future galleries, are we limited to one shot or can we submit a reasonable number, say 2 or 3?
Don