Robert Earnest's postcard

Robert,

Are those the Snow Birds captured in your postcard? Was the Bank of Montreal a sponsor of that particular airshow, which I conclude was in Western Canada? I like how you treated it as a vintage photograph.

Stephen
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx
"...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying....",
and "Worry retards reaction and makes clear-cut decisions impossible." - Amelia Earhart, aviatrix.