Alternative to old film boxes

Do any of you current and former sheet film users have any suggestions for light safe pouches for placing exposed, unprocessed 4x5 sheet film? I am thinking of this as an alternative to old film boxes, or handing my film holders to my lab. I have done some scrounging on eBay and B&H for something to meet this desire, but haven't found anything yet. Thanks!

Stephen
greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx
"...decide...whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying....",
and "Worry retards reaction and makes clear-cut decisions impossible." - Amelia Earhart, aviatrix.