Re: Gallery review

19 maj 2007 kl. 07.13 skrev Robert Earnest:

As seen at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Per Ofverbeck:
I must say, on this flowers defense, that it looks really horny. And
frustrated. Imagine if you flowered but once a year, you found that you were missing a petal and all you got for your effforts was some Swedish guy with
a short lens and no depth staring at you all day.
Are these flowers edible? Next year I want to see a picture of it in a
salad.

Haha, Robert, you really made my day! We need more funny, irreverent reviews in this forum, just to liven things up a bit, and yours is a perfect one! I did enjoy the whole text, but cannot really dig into your comments on the others....

Do keep it up (I mean the good work, of course....).     ;o)

(BTW, no petal missing. Being a lily of some sorts (in any case a monocotyledonia), petals come in threes, never in fours...).

Thanks, Robert (and yes, I do mean it.  I liked it a lot!).

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"