Re: Gallery review

17 maj 2007 kl. 14.02 skrev Marilyn Dalrymple:
Per Ofverbeck:  I always enjoy your photographs, Per.  You have your own distinct style.  This is an unusual shot of a flower and it's very nice.  I find the out-of-focus surroundings of the flower a little distracting, however.

Thank you, Marilyn!  Very kind words.  I appreciate them!

(I just had to blur those surroundings; they are my neighbour´s washing line..... and I was afraid that moving the plant would make it drop its flower prematurely).

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"