Re: About my rant...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alberto Tirado" <fotodiseno2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear Guy, my alter ego was Ruperto, until I had a son
to which inherit it!

Warmest excuses, Alberto!
I was down to something like my 5th rewrite when I wrote that last email...
Each new incoming email got me started on a new version and my eyes were beginning to cross.

As little as I do myself, I do it out of respect to
the very few warm hearths out there.

One hundred percent with you on this,
except that i would say the warm hearts are not the "very few" but the "many"...

Guy