About your rants...

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading and agree with everybody :>
I *still *think that this is the best forum on the net. I've tried others, but they're either full of sycophants (whoops - am i one?) or arrogant knowalls or flamers or trolls (horrible word - insulting to real trolls) There's NO My Canon is better than your Nikon and Sigma is cr*p you should only buy the Canon or Nikon lenses and - well you know.
Instead criticism is valid, thoughtful and constructive.

I haven't posted regularly, but will try to do better!!
I haven't commented much at all because my good intentions disappear at bedtime, but I'll try to do better!!

I would love to meet everybody on this site - and could never feel that about the other sites.

The postcard idea is great - I'm excited at receiving them, and looking forward to more coming. Perhaps we should also do that more often on an erratic basis, i.e. form a postcard sub-group. You're on holiday somewhere exotic? Send the post card sub group a post card!
Or an electronic postcard gallery?

Howard