Re: About my rant...

--- Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -- Alfredo, thanks for your ...

Dear Guy, my alter ego was Ruperto, until I had a son
to which inherit it!

:)

In the forums in which I have taken part, I have seen
that, for every 100 members, you'll get 5 responses.
However that 5% will most likely include repeat
posters, hence the member-response ratio is even less
than 5%.

Though I don't like it, I think that's the way it is.
As little as I do myself, I do it out of respect to
the very few warm hearths out there.

Cheers!