Re: PF main exhibit on 05/07/07

> Bob Talbot - Comes and goes (mostly goes)

Hahahahaha

Guy, I've not gone - I've just gone quiet!!!!

I still read the list but have little to contribute. Re the reviews: I've covered that in the past, but to repeat - there came a time when the negative feedback on my "critques" made me question if they were worth the effort. Upsetting people is not my raison d'etre but when I look at a picture, mine included, I can't help being brutally honest about what I see - my own images included.

As to going quiet - that's not quite true - I'm doing a lot of singing layely. Currently in the middle of a couple of VERY busy months in my acting/singing life. Yesterday I was filming in London, in the evening (and again tonight) I was rehearsing for a musical being opening  the 3rd week in May. Next week I'm on stage in another musical. At the same time I'm learning songs for a "Broadway" concert and lines for a film being shot second week in June.

Photography is low on my priority list right this moment.

That said, I keep thinking about which Canon SLR to buy to go with my lenses as I can't be bothered to shoot film no more :o) I could do with a camera next month but I'll be away from mains power and the internet so need plenty of  portable storage for a week's shoot.

For anyone from the UK that wan't to see "Destiny"
http://www.boardtreaders.tgis.co.uk/NextShow.html

Bob

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/