Re: PF main exhibit on 05/07/07

...I'll be away from mains power and the internet
so need plenty of  portable storage for a week's
shoot.

I bought an 8-GB CF card for $90 (delivered!) via eBay, works like a charm; Cathy's Canon 10D can put 992 RAW files on it before switching it out. I won't be needing it for a while, but it's nice to have when I want to take a break and play with the digital.

I imagine you could do well with a dozen of those, and possibly a solar-powered battery charger (I'm sure SOMEONE makes one)...

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA