Re: weigh in on breaking into smaller groups

Don Roberts wrote:

I told you I was grumpy. The spring weather here has gone from a sunny 75 degrees to a cloudy 20 degrees in TEN days. Not the direction I want to go. But I will attempt to temper my bad mood. I think I may have been irritated that the post card project, which I think is a fine idea, was generating a lot of enthusiasm but the forum input and gallery submissions have languished. I will address some of your points below with that in mind.

I have a better reason to be grumpy. Yesterday, 3 April 2007, we set a new record high for the day 80F. Today it is 38F! Thats 80F to a cloudy 38F in ONE day! :-(

While I don't think we are wandering, I do think you have a good idea for posting our picyures. I think it should be after the mailing and when enough time passes for eveyone on the list yo get their post cards.

Bob near Cleveland, OH

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )