Re: weigh in on breaking into smaller groups

Bob wrote:
Don Roberts wrote:

I told you I was grumpy. The spring weather here has gone from a sunny 75 degrees to a cloudy 20 degrees in TEN days. Not the direction I want to go. But I will attempt to temper my bad mood. I think I may have been irritated that the post card project, which I think is a fine idea, was generating a lot of enthusiasm but the forum input and gallery submissions have languished. I will address some of your points below with that in mind.

I have a better reason to be grumpy. Yesterday, 3 April 2007, we set a new record high for the day 80F. Today it is 38F! Thats 80F to a cloudy 38F in ONE day! :-(

While I don't think we are wandering, I do think you have a good idea for posting our picyures. I think it should be after the mailing and when enough time passes for eveyone on the list yo get their post cards.

Bob near Cleveland, OH
Woof! You win, Bob. You now have my blessing to be grumpier than I am. So get busy. I am glad that you seem to agree it would be nice if all could see and, perhaps, comment on the images.
Don