Re: weigh in on breaking into smaller groups

I am not sure if this was discussed before but one of the group in the postcard exchange could scan and install all the postcards that person receives and install these on a website. I did this in the past more than once for the previous postcard exchanges and also for another mail list (Fotored) and would be happy to do it this time as well assuming there is no one else who is chomping at the bits to do it!

May I also remind you that the weekly members' exhibit (not necessarily a gallery since we also exhibit "works in progress" and not only finished pieces) currently has five submissions and more are welcome. Current images are from Cunningham, Strevens, Rosen-Ducat, Kombizz and Shah-Jenner.

It would also be nice to hear some more opinions on the photographs currently on display. Note that the PhotoForum gallery is located at: http://www.rit.edu/ ~andpph/gallery.html and the contribution guidelines are at: http:// www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

Andy Davidhazy for the PhotoForum gallery staff