Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: What do you use for in-the field digital storage?

That is damn cheap! On your recommendation I will get one for trips when the coolwalker might fill up.

Like some other posters, I sometimes lugged around my powerbook. What a pain! That is why I am considering the new UMPC devices. They provide the storage facility plus the functionality of a laptop in a highly portable form factor.

If I want to listen to music while I work I prefer to use a small dedicated flash player. Plus, hell, I hardly want to be horneshoed into using iphoto and syncing to itunes just to transfer my images!

http://georgiadis.googlepages.com/shanghai-photographer_architecture