Why does Google hate my photography page?

OK, get ready to hear the strangest thing. Ready? Here goes:

Like many of you that have websites, I subscribe to a site monitoring service (statcounter in my case) which I check occasionally to see how many visitors I am getting, what link they came from, which part of the world etc. One of the reports statcounter supplies is called "recent keyword activity". This tells me what words people typed into search engines like Google or Yahoo to find my website. As I am a Canadian photographer working in Shanghai, so I typically see "shanghai photographer" or "shanghai portrait photographer" etc. as the search terms. No surprises. Until today.

This is so strange; someone had typed in the words "bloody photography" into Google search. A little weird right? It gets weirder! So naturally, I replicated the search myself. Surprise! MY SITE IS AT THE TOP of the search page if the quotation marks are included and no 5 of 1,360,000 pages if they are excluded.

OK now I'll wait while you try the search yourself...............................finished? Cool right? It all might make sense if I the word "bloody" actually appeared on my page. But it does not. It never has. ------- Tres bizarre!

Everyone wants their page to appear high in google searches, but I never expected my innocent child photography page to capture the number one slot for "bloody photography". I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted. Why does Google hate my photography? The only reason I can come up with is that Google has actually attained sentience or self awareness and is just expressing its personal disdain for sentimental photography. Boy, I always suspected that my photography might suck. But to be insulted by a logarithm.... I feel utterly humiliated.

Can any of you venture an explanation for Google's behavior?
Proving that ugly people can take beautiful photographs!

--
Alex Georgiadis