Re: What do you use for in-the field digital storage?

I use Smart Portable Storage disk DigiMate II Plus, that is absolutely cheap (comparable to memory cards - mine cost about 140 euros) and takes 40 GB. It has several slots for several card types and it takes some minutes to download the stuff. In cold winter weather I keep it in my pocket and it works OK, although slightly slower than at positive temperatures. It does not show the picture, but I absolutely don't miss another option of seeing some sort of thumbnails.
It has a small LCD screen for informing me about what's going on.
If I need quick preliminary sorting I can do it within my camera.
If I need to check or edit my images thoroughly I connect it to my laptop via a cord (works like an ordinary USB 2.0 external hard disk).
Very pleased with it during the last 16 (?) months.

With regards,
Peeter