Re: What do you use for in-the field digital storage?

At 4:18 PM -0800 3/8/07, Herschel Mair wrote:
That's interesting.
Can you download directly from camera to iPod?___________________________________
Dunno. I just know people use them. I think there's some way through USB. Also, You can download RAWs but not view them on the iPod.

The Epson P-2000 has a slot for a CF card.  I don't know about the other cards.

I suppose if I were travelling somewhere that I thought was monstrously insecure I'd get one of those devices, but otherwise I'd take my Powerbook like I did last spring to Europe. You feel like a packhorse with all that stuff around your neck but at least you've got it with you.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822