Re: What do you use for in-the field digital storage?

At the past I used Flash Trax 20Gb of SmartDisk. Don't buy their products !
The screen became nonoperative short time after the one year warranty was ended but they refused to fix it.

Now I bought a "Vosonic" VP8350 20Gb hard drive + multi card reader + 3.5" Screen . I'm very pleased with it but I regret about the 20Gb. I think I"ll need more. This device also have a built in radio, play/record music and video built in games, zoom in/out etc'.

Pini
?????