Re: What do you use for in-the field digital storage?

Alexander Georgiadis wrote:
...you know, when your storage card(s) get full.

I have, in the past, used an Iomega Fotoshow; it would transfer flash cards to Zip disks. However, ever since 250MB became not big enough, I've just used a laptop. The laptop also lets me burn optical disks, so I can easily have the photos in multiple separate places. On a long trip, I'd mail one set home. Maybe two sets, independently. Plus it's useful for looking closely at the photos, and running camera control, and keeping up with my email, and preparing quick web galleries.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery