Re: What do you use for in-the field digital storage?

I use film ;)

Ok, Ok, If I have to, I always have my laptop with me with lots of storage.  I have been thinking abot a Zen, an ipod like gadget from Creative Labs that does the Ipod type thing, but will also act as a usb host so one can download images right to it.