Re: my final word on Vista

David Smith wrote:

On Feb 21, 2007, at 11:39 AM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

There you will enter with us into the world that is Jobs.

Rather work in an environment that has jobs in it than one full of gates!

My favorite MS comment:
"The first time MicroSoft put out something that doesn't suck it will probably be a vacuum cleaner."

Dave
macaddicted
Being sort of a colleage of David Bradley, we both worked for IBM, I like his comment about the   Ctrl - Alt - Delete   sequence he designed ----  "I may have invented it but I think Bill made it famous" ----

Bob
(Retired 31.07.06 after 40 years with "Big Blue")
--

                           /////
                          ( O O )