Re: Just wanted to say, "Hi"

I see we still have a sense of humor, thank goodness, it seems some have lost theirs. (outside this list, that is.)

I got remarried since I was here last.  As I was snooping through some of my fiances (now wife) stuff, I saw some Whiny Dog Press cards. I figured she couldn't be all bad. :)

I have been selling work at art festivals during the summer and while I use film, film, film, I have been trying to find a decent photo printer for making blank art cards of my own.

It will be fun to interact with you all again.

Thanks for the welcome back.

--
Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com