Re: Just wanted to say, "Hi"

At 01:59 PM 2/20/2007, Robert Hall wrote:
I thought I would poke my head in again after a few years off. How's everybody been?

Good, thanks, although the list seems to have switched from a discussion forum for photography to a discussion forum for operating systems. I'm hoping Andy comes back soon and saves us.

What have you folks been doing?

I completely revamped my web site. That was the big project of the last three months.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/rokfotog