Re: my final word on Vista

David, Don't forget to show Pablo our secret handshake.

On Feb 21, 2007, at 1:03 PM, David Smith wrote:

On Feb 20, 2007, at 12:39 AM, Pablo Coronel wrote:
<APPLAUSE>
After 20+ years of PC computers... my next piece of hardware will be a MAC
</APPLAUSE>

Welcome my friend. Take my hand as I lead you into the Reality Distortion Field™. There you will enter with us into the world that is Jobs.

In Steve we trust,
Dave
macaddicted

Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.  ~Seneca