Re: Release

Do get a signed release from any person whose image you use. I'm sure most will be thrilled by your asking them permission to use their photograph. It's good publicity for them, too. If someone would not be pleased about their photograph being used, at least you would be forewarned.

I used customer portraits in brochures for my studio portrait work and wouldn't think of using their images without their permission. All were delighted I wanted to use their photographs.

Your work sounds very interesting and challenging. Do you shoot during performances, too? That can be very challenging due to lighting, etc.

Marilyn