Subject: Re: Release
From: Marilyn Dalrymple <marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, January 24, 2007 8:42 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Do get a signed release from any person whose image you use.  I'm sure most
will be thrilled by your asking them permission to use their photograph.
It's good publicity for them, too.  If someone would not be pleased about
their photograph being used, at least you would be forewarned.

I used customer portraits in brochures for my studio portrait work and
wouldn't think of using their images without their permission.  All were
delighted I wanted to use their photographs.

Your work sounds very interesting and challenging.  Do you shoot during
performances, too?   That can be very challenging due to lighting, etc.

Marilyn