Subject: Release
From: rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, January 24, 2007 12:21 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gang..................

The main focus of my Studio is doing Theatrical Photography.

I am mailing out an advertisement from my Studio to
some of the local theatre companies and voice teachers.

In this single page newsletter/advertisement
I will have a few examples of some Head Shots.

As I am using these photos just to promote my studio
and I am not trying to sell the images, do I need to have
a model release from the persons in the photos?

Thanks........