Re: laptop? Notebook computers?

This is the old MAC vs PC issue.

In the end Apple constantly produces products that
have the lowest number of warranty issues.
Their customer support is ranked the highest in the business
and the learning curve is the shortest as well as a system that
is rock solid.

My brother in-law has been on PC for years.

He just spent a week reloading his system after  his
Microsoft system was so screwed up he couldn't use his desktop any more.
My father in-law has abandoned three PC laptops simply because they has system issues that
no one could ever figure out.

It comes down to comfort level with the product in front of you.

Don't stress about the purchase, just research the best price and buy the dam thing.
I have stopped wasting time going nuts over purchases.
I spent a month making myself crazy and loosing sleep over purchasing a
drum scanner four years back. If I were to make the same purchase today I would handle it in a day. There are just to many other important life issues to deal with and enjoy.

After all wether it's a mac or a p.c. it will be obsolete in a couple of years anyway.

Enjoy,

Allan