Re: laptop? Notebook computers?

If you want a rock solid speedster then you should pick up a Mac notebook.

You just cannot kill them.   I have the different Mac laptops.

They network almost seamlessly into any network or wireless environment. Most Mac laptops are configured with a wireless card and can be purchased with bluetooth also.

If you can afford it buy, Applecare for the Laptop, this way you have full support and your covered for
the term of the applecare if you have an out of warranty issue.

I have owned about fifteen different Mac in my adult life and I only had the mother board on one go and that was replaced under applecare, I did have lightning take out the ethernet card on an Imac. SInce the ethernet is built into the mother board I had to replace it. No biggy, 250$ on ebay and
I self installed the board.

Software on the Mac is mostly bulletproof. And the new intel machines run cooler and faster then the older
powerpc chips.

Best wishes,

Allan