Re: Honduras breakfast photo

At 02:19 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:
I look at this mother and her two children. I recognize the same gestures/intensity expressed by my daughter toward her own 4Yr daughter and 16Month son. Such tremendous differences in life's environment and opportunities. Yet, they are fundamentally twin-sisters in their response to the basic challenges.

Guy

Exactly, Guy. That's exactly what I hope to show in my photos. In spite of cultural and economic differences, we are all more alike than we are different. I count my blessings every time I visit with families in developing countries, but they also remind me of what is important in life.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/dimes_for_hunger