Re: Omega D-2 enlarger

At 01:25 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:
I may be wrong, but I don't think that your series "Breakfast with the Dominguez Family" could have come out the way it did if you had never touched a sheet of photographic paper.
http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/week/photo.htm

Guy

Thanks, Guy. That's true. I used to love the darkroom and breathed those fumes for many years, but I love digital now. No airport x-rays to worry about! Here is my latest breakfast photo, also made in Honduras about a week ago, but with digital:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/64509016/original

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com