Honduras breakfast photo

From: "Tina Manley" <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Here is my latest breakfast photo, also made in Honduras about a week ago, but with digital:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/64509016/original
> Tina

What an absolutely remarkable picture.

So much emotion moving between all the participants (humans and/with dogs) through the lines of sight. Even the two puppies feeding on their own mom.

The whole image hangs together through the very intense/concentrated face of the young mother and her feeding gesture.

I look at this mother and her two children. I recognize the same gestures/intensity expressed by my daughter toward her own 4Yr daughter and 16Month son. Such tremendous differences in life's environment and opportunities. Yet, they are fundamentally twin-sisters in their response to the basic challenges.

Thanks,

Guy