Re: Microsoft Power Point - MS Office and Linux

Bob - MS OFfice for students in USA is around $128 or so
Linux has now got a "wunowds" (whoops!) emulator - WINE! - which runs a lot of Win XP software and is free.
But I don't know how well.

Howard

I had to buy a t-shirt for a friend of mine a Christmas or two ago...... "The box said requires Windows 98 or better so I installed Linux"

Before the virus protection programs got to the point they're at now the only three operating systems that weren't getting infected were Unix, Linux, and MacOS.

Now if Elements 4.0 ran on something besides XP........

Bob