Re: Microsoft Power Point

I am about to purchase Microsoft Office which includes Powerpoint. The software I am considering buying is for "teachers and students". Is there any reason I shouldn't be buying this package?

Thank you all who have responded to my questions. I appreciate the help very much.

(How I wish I was born in a generation where computers, software and hardware were the norm and not great mysteries{:-> At least I'm still able to learn. I guess that means I'm still in the running. And what will be around for those who grew up with computers and software that they will have to learn in the future?).

Marilyn