Re: Microsoft Power Point

At 2:48 PM +0100 7/24/06, Howard wrote:
I've only played with a MAC - when my friend lost ALL his photos and I didn't think it was that wonderful either.

Hardly the fault of the Mac. If the user doesn't practice common housekeeping both platforms have the same vulnerability.

As the saying goes: one thing is certain - hard disks will eventually fail.

I had a CF card fail two weeks ago - a full one. Directory was corrupted. The shareware recovery software was $20 and got past the directory, recovering every single image file.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822